Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Flaming Lips


                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvdCUmffhKI

I have recently committed myself to wearing red or fuchsia lipstick once a week, and I don't feel like this is an unobtainable or unrealistic goal... you know, like regularly balancing my checkbook, or drinking 8 glasses of water a day.

Last weekend my roommates and I had a Mad Men themed party, and every girl that attended adorned her own favorite hue of lip stick. It was awesome. I mean, who wears lipstick anymore? It really is a dead art and i think it's slowly coming back. Not only do you look great, but you feel more womanly... Some of us need some extra help, ya know?

So here I found a quick tutorial from M.A.C studios on how to perfect your crimson* lip. You'll be looking like a covergirl in no time! Enjoy!



*crimson- a strong and deep shade of red. Also happens to be the name of Harvard University's Newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment