Saturday, January 29, 2011

Spring Countdown



With all of this snow we've been having, I needed a little pick me up.... aka perusing the new designer summer collections online. These three girls are from the Marc Jacobs Resort 2011 collection.

So cute. I die.

I can't stop imagining myself wearing the middle number on a yacht in June, somewhere off the shore of Newport RI while enjoying a blackberry mojito.  Realistically, I probably wont be doing any of these things... especially if I buy this dress. But if I play my cards right, perhaps I can meet a nice yachtsman at the waterfront bar at H2o* and he can buy me the dress?...

Ho Hum. A girl can dream right?

And by the way... 51 days 'till spring... we may or may not have a countdown at work.

*H2o- waterfront restaraunt and bar on Thames Street in Newport RI. Great food, breathtaking views, hot, rich possible sugar daddy's. http://www.h2onewport.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment