Thursday, January 27, 2011

What Started It All.


Nail polish... 

fun. 
colorful. 
expensive?

If spending 18 dollars on a bottle of NARS nail polish and only wearing it once isn't superfluous, I don't know what is. 

This I assure you, was not an impulse purchase. At the time I had a job that did not allow me to wear anything but clear polish, so the first chance I got I ran to Sephora and picked out the darkest color that wasn't black. It is almost the one year anniversary of my new job, so I think I'll throw it on in honor of my clear nail liberation. 

Judge if you will, but it's the greatest metallic shade of aubergine* I have ever witnessed. 




*french for eggplant- beautiful food, delicious color. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally have that coaster...and a few others in different colors. Useless purchase. This is why WE'RE broke.
    :)

    ReplyDelete